World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went on a fishing adventure over the weekend met dangler wot a great bloke:)
i did write a detailed post just a min ago and lost the lot so not doing it again sorry.
ended up with 9 bass and a few coalies had a great time with the dangler thanks for everything mate:kissing:
and came home with a few crab but i wont say how many cos people will get jealous.
all fish caught at SECRET MARKS :)

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
i did write a detailed post just a min ago and lost the lot so not doing it again sorry.
ended up with 9 bass and a few coalies had a great time with the dangler thanks for everything mate:kissing:
and came home with a few crab but i wont say how many cos people will get jealous.
nice one matey glad you had a good time , i wish i could of come well jealous, youll just have to sell me some crab at a cut price 1p a crab

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice one matey glad you had a good time , i wish i could of come well jealous, youll just have to sell me some crab at a cut price 1p a crab
thats a deal then salmon cos i can still make a fortune at 1p:) :) :)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Nice fishing sea hawk as to your secret mark sorry i know where you was because dangler phone me to say you was on your way up to your mark he he nice few bass mate see you soon tight lines

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
no probs mate just been out and got myself a couple of crabs after you nicking 400 of mine lmao

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
plenty i reckon put it this way i could of had a week off if id sold them lol

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
plenty i reckon put it this way i could of had a week off if id sold them lol
i am going to have the week off lmao:kissing: :kissing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts