World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone has not noticed the announcement at the top of this forum, I would just like to welcome Whopper back as the new South East Mod.
Unfortunately Alan felt he could not dedicate the necessary time to the job and stepped down. Lee very kindly stepped into the breach at short notice rather than leave the region modless.
I hope you will all welcome him back and give him every assistance to make this the best regional forum yet again.
The Cod season is not far away, we have a George Thornley Meet to organise to raise funds for the RNLI, and from what I have seen there is a new understanding between most of the members on here that we are all here for the same thing.
Those members that have recently left or have not been on here as much as in the past, put all that behind you and give WSF, Whopper, and the South East region a new lease of life:victory:
Lets please get posting reports, helping each other out, and most of all, lets all be friends:group:.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
welcome back mate normality is resumed:roll1::roll1::roll1::thumbs:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
In case anyone has not noticed the announcement at the top of this forum, I would just like to welcome Whopper back as the new South East Mod.
Unfortunately Alan felt he could not dedicate the necessary time to the job and stepped down. Lee very kindly stepped into the breach at short notice rather than leave the region modless.
I hope you will all welcome him back and give him every assistance to make this the best regional forum yet again.
The Cod season is not far away, we have a George Thornley Meet to organise to raise funds for the RNLI, and from what I have seen there is a new understanding between most of the members on here that we are all here for the same thing.
Those members that have recently left or have not been on here as much as in the past, put all that behind you and give WSF, Whopper, and the South East region a new lease of life:victory:
Lets please get posting reports, helping each other out, and most of all, lets all be friends:group:.
Whopper has already heard from me,here's my first "positive report" as with most mornings I managed to "bag up" yet again last night:crazy:will keep you all posted on my next venture

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
good to see your back :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,623 Posts
Welcome back from Me........

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Thanks guys :)

You all know me, if you have an issue drop me a PM and ill sort it. No need for this forum to carry on as it has. I wish you all the best and tight lines for a nice cod this winter!! :)

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
welcome back whopper, its a shame alan t has gone coz he was a top bloke :clap:
Agreed, ive rarely met such a nice bloke, and someone with such big knowledge of boats and the sea. Good luck to him!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts