World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
yer lrf going well, havent done it since last weekend, but managed a load of mackie at abbotsbury which was brilliant on the light gear, like fighting a much larger sporting fish on your standard beachcaster.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
txt luke earlier he was in bed the lazy git, but he said he had a great time, aint heard from steve tho, but hes prob out on the lash...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeh it was a good laugh rob is a nice fella and good guide I ended up with sole bass an eel whiting pouting in the end and of course the table tennis trophy cheers for taking me luke
And I forgot a thornback ray aswell

·
Registered
20,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one Steve, a good mix of fish then.

As for catching larger sporting fish on standard beach gear.... I've no idea what that's like yet. Lol.
I have had mackerel on a medium spinning set up though, so I can imagine the scrap they give on LRF gear.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Nice one Steve, a good mix of fish then.

As for catching larger sporting fish on standard beach gear.... I've no idea what that's like yet. Lol.
I have had mackerel on a medium spinning set up though, so I can imagine the scrap they give on LRF gear.
Neither have i had the pleasure yet mark. But imagine ur beachcaster bending to the butt.:D

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
974 Posts
Cheers mark was a good crack

·
Registered
385 Posts
Been trying to work out what the 13 species might have been. Have got to 10 maybe's for this time of year, but can't think of anymore. Stop me wearing out my grey stuff Luke and share the info mate?

Mark

·
Registered
974 Posts
Ha ha we had pout,bass,sole,whiting,wrass,a slimy eel,doggies,a lobster,thornback ray,prawn,rockling,a blenny,scorpion fish

Ok a couple was with a net rock pooling but a species none the less

·
Registered
976 Posts
You have given me a tip to avoid a blank next time out. If all else fails, go rock pooling. :notworthy

·
Registered
974 Posts
We was rock pooling to get the bait

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
We was rock pooling to get the bait
did your net have a century sticker on it luke lol

nice lobster that aswell ive seen the pic, looked great, never caught one of those but would love to, same as the sole, but u can keep your snotty eel.:bleh:

·
Registered
974 Posts
did your net have a century sticker on it luke lol

nice lobster that aswell ive seen the pic, looked great, never caught one of those but would love to, same as the sole, but u can keep your snotty eel.:bleh:
I wish it did ha ha I just gutted I forgot the lobster

1 - 15 of 15 Posts