World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
working all night tonight, but thinking of going straight fishing in the morning and maybe doing a flatty bash or going to look for for my first plaice. if anybody could recomend anywhere on the lancs coast for plaice or any mark that may produce fish. you can pm me if you dont want to reveal on here.

has anybody fished the ribble in the last week and caught any fish? thinking of fishing a mark near the trax motor park.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:) h.w is at 11.42 and 9 mtrs , so the gynn or the slabs at clevelys will be yer best bet roofer , infact i might be there tomorrow mi self , i've been on nights too and it depends on how i feel in the morning
cuberd

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
working all night tonight, but thinking of going straight fishing in the morning and maybe doing a flatty bash or going to look for for my first plaice. if anybody could recomend anywhere on the lancs coast for plaice or any mark that may produce fish. you can pm me if you dont want to reveal on here.

has anybody fished the ribble in the last week and caught any fish? thinking of fishing a mark near the trax motor park.
hello roofer32

not been on the ribble but will be doing fairhaven on the smaller tides week after next ,

if your after plaice i'd be tempted to give fleetwood a go just after the pier matey ,

tightlines.................daz

1 - 3 of 3 Posts