World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i live in the littlehampton area and im wondering were to fish any tips would be great.

thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Liom101 said:
Hi i live in the littlehampton area and im wondering were to fish any tips would be great.

thanks.

Hi mate there are a few places around here to fish. The one that stands out for yo is Littlehampton where the river runs into the sea . The others that are close that i have been to are Worthing pier and Brighton marina. I have been blanked at Littlehampton and only caught small stuff at Worthing. At Brighton though there are hundereds of makerel to be had !! I think the season ends soon but you cant not get a fish at the moment. And its nice in the evenings 2 :p)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers i will try littlehampton as it is closer but will aventualy get to brighton

ive been told that west beach is also good so ill try there but dunno what bait or rigs to use and species to ecpect ? any help would be brilliant as iam new to beach fishing (never done it before).
thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
Liom101 said:
cheers i will try littlehampton as it is closer but will aventualy get to brighton

ive been told that west beach is also good so ill try there but dunno what bait or rigs to use and species to ecpect ? any help would be brilliant as iam new to beach fishing (never done it before).
thanks

Well with my previous luck m8 im probably not gona be much help!! I can only give you general gueses. The is a shop called tropicana , The bloke in there will help you out but i gues you want a quater pound of rag worm and some 2 or 3 hook flappers. Depends alot on what your going for as a target. i might be down that way next week end. Im still really new but il offer all the help i can if you wanna meet up then just e mail me. [email protected]...

CAI

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi mate like you I live in littlehampton area .
I have fished the river and beach a few times now but have only caught small fish ( eels , bream , bass ) .
Have you tried fishing off Bognor pier
If you want to meet up e-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
192 Posts
lucklesspete said:
hi mate like you I live in littlehampton area .
I have fished the river and beach a few times now but have only caught small fish ( eels , bream , bass ) .
Have you tried fishing off Bognor pier
If you want to meet up e-mail me [email protected]

Hi m8 im probably going to brighton on sat/sunday .. Wanna come ??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts