World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at fishing tuesdays high tide (7.7 at grimsby) at 18.36......................i have never had much luck on a massive tide so any advice of where to fish were i will catch will be great.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hi libertines
depends on weather but with being a big tide you might be as well to fish the north wall. the shallow beaches around lincs might be full of weed then again depends on wind and weather. If i was fishing i would be going to humber.
hope your choice is the right one. tight lines
tony

·
Registered
268 Posts
thats a must i will ask pud ,,,,,tony what time is the tide can you take a day off work as i now know the secret off how to catch the big cod and the big bass ,,,,,just look around the site and you will see,,, the clue is on the wife but i need to know how to fix them to the hook,, and i dont know how to ask the wife ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ray

·
Registered
535 Posts
youve been married long enough to know you shouldnt need to ask her ray. i dont know about a day off work we are very busy at the moment. Might save my fishing for the mini meet in april

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
by north wall do you mean behind ralph williams on the docks or actually on the wall which leads to immingham

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
hi libertines,if you fish the humber bank i would not recommend bay 26 as you will probaly find there will be too much tide on to hold bottom properly. try bay 18 down. have not heard of any thing being caught at ralph williams but it could be worth a go. if this hurricane drops to storm foce 10 might give it a go myself trev

1 - 9 of 9 Posts