World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Were To Go

693 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mikfish 
#1 ·
Hiya felas
Im new to the site so bearwith me.
Just a couple of questions if anybody can help?:fish:
Ive just started up beach fishing again and am looking to find out what Lytham fishes like?
and also what Arnside is doing?
Its a good few years since ive been but Ive been told that its only a low tide fishery and only flatties? Is this true?
Hope sombody can help.
cheers Mik

#2 ·
hello mik welcome to the WSF and NW forum matey

firstly lytham with summer just round the corner they wont let you fish the wooden jetty in lytham not so bad in winter ,
further up you have Granny's bay but it rarely gets fished as the tackle losses can be bad ,

next you have fairhaven { the car park by the lake } easy fishing from the wall snag free on anything over a 29ft tide

I'm out fishing low water at this venue on Tues morning if you want to come your more than welcome

arnside isn't fishing to well at the moment from previous post

hope this helps and dont be afraid to ask any questions there a good bunch on here

tightlines.............................daz

#7 ·
Thanks lads a bit late to reply I know but ive been a bit buisey dont seem to have as much spare time latley.
Ayway Im goin Thursday 25th but am not sure were to go yet I dont fancy it off the wall I like to get out there on a point or on the beach. Im looking at maybe further round the coast but am not sure about the venue yet. Ive been given loads of places to try but as I first said Ive not fished the north west coast since I moved to Blackburn so its an new one for me.
If anybody has any ideas Im all ears.
Im looking at the high tide in the Eavning?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.