World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fancied another go at West Aberthaw this morning due to going on late shift today. I had frozen crab and squid and was hopeful of a hound or 2. I fished 2 and a half down and 1 up. I had a knock first chuck that never set the ratchet off but produced a bare hook with some elastic, so I was filled with hope that I might be in with a shout.
Then the rain started and it was really heavy and the sky very dark.The first hint of lightning or thunder and I was ready to get out of there.They never came and neither did any more bites ! When it did clear up a bit it was nice and I managed a nice shot of a rainbow - that was about the highlight of the session!

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Unlucky mate - I would of been over there where the rainbow was to dig out the pot of gold LOL:lmao::lmao:

·
Team Foreshore
1,816 Posts
Unlucky George mate, Will be down there tonight with abit more luck than what you had lol

·
Insane Poster
2,852 Posts
unlucky m8. i dont know whats happening with the smoothies down west aberthaw, cos i fished there saturday morning and sunday, and only saw one come out saturday morning and none on sunday. i think i'll head for monknash or fonty next time. Keep em tight. Mad one.

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
yeah marc, me n smiley fished a 10 hr sesh down east sat night/sun morning....both blanked :thumbdown

1 - 8 of 8 Posts