World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
On Monday I saw a 3lb Turbot caught plus flounders, plaice and garfish. Weather has changed since so who knows.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Paying The West Arm a visit tomorow ( Thursday ) early, Anything happening down there , if it is Look Out ! The Horror's ! coming, You Have Been Warned ! :mad:
Fished it Saturday with mini Ragster, a blank for me but he had a couple of smelts on feathers. Others had a few small plaice, flounder, Garfish and some big mackerel. Make sure you take sweets and a spare cup for Lee to have a cup of tea!!! oh and a bucket of sugar for his tea ;)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fished it Saturday with mini Ragster, a blank for me but he had a couple of smelts on feathers. Others had a few small plaice, flounder, Garfish and some big mackerel. Make sure you take sweets and a spare cup for Lee to have a cup of tea!!! oh and a bucket of sugar for his tea ;)
Thanks for the info lads , was going to take a Bucket of Sugar but have decided to take an Interpreter instead :p not serious , see you tomorrow !G & Lee !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.