World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all members SAS

Following efforts of the committee members and donations from a few kind members we have now been able to raise the funds for 50% of the SAS sign to be erected on the West Arm.

We still need about another £150 to complete the purchase.

I did try walking the streets of Alicante but I am afraid to no avail. No taste these Spanish.

Please dig out your loose change and lets have it please.

Rgds
G

·
Registered
602 Posts
To all members SAS

Following efforts of the committee members and donations from a few kind members we have now been able to raise the funds for 50% of the SAS sign to be erected on the West Arm.

We still need about another £150 to complete the purchase.

I did try walking the streets of Alicante but I am afraid to no avail. No taste these Spanish.

Please dig out your loose change and lets have it please.

Rgds
G
Gray

you have a PM
Bungy

·
Registered
602 Posts
Met Paul B on the arm 5/4, He has given me another £20 towards the sign, will pass it onto Steve of Graeme when next see them
Gray

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
We really need that sign up on the wall soon as the arm will be crammed within a month or two and the more who read and adhere to it the better. :).

Let's do what we set out to do :clap3: .
We are getting there...however let's get there :) .

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I keep forgetting too - and my wife has charge of the chequebook. Will post a cheque after the bank holiday.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sorry have been offline for a while can you please send me details of the account you want it to go into and I will get mine to transfer to yours.

Cheers

:secret: :clap3: :secret:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts