World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 66 Posts
same here that's a lot of cod

Jesus has came back and when there is an empty plate he will put fish on it or something like that lol
Think he may do that this weekend, as he turned my 2 litres of water into wine yesterday, which i was very ****ed off about as i wanted a coffee :thumbs:, if he arrives at chesil this weekend i will be having a stern word with the long haired git.

If it is bollo...ks which i hope it isnt then they should be removed from the forum.People travel a long long way to fish Chesil and sometimes rely on the fishing reports.
It is a hell of a session and well done to you both but if you are bullsh--ting think about the people who read the reports.
Me included!!!

agree with the above is it is s--t then should be removed funny how the photos have not been posted yet either. just think how many people have read this and thought right this is where we are going this weekend poor bast---s...

i fish this beach , twice a week sometimes. i know many local anglers and chat with them.
This post is not true. just some tackle shop trying to drum trade.

Why oh why do people do this?????? please remove this bogus thread

We cant just start deleting threads about catches because they seem unlikely, at least not with some hard evidence they are bogus....much as I might like to on occasions.

Sometimes people have to make a judgement call as too what is real and what is not, Me I wont be rushing down on the back of the report that's for sure but then again who knows, fishing is a very strange game.

I would also add personally I agree with all the comments regarding how irresponsible it is posting bogus catches, particularly if it was found it was designed to increase business and I would hope very much that's not the case.

Was just down at west bexy fishing myself and was fairly tuff! Of the many hoards of anglers who were down there I only saw one cod landed which for all I know might not have been a cod at all as was a few people down (my only clue was the excited voices!) This thread seams incredibly unlikely, but potentially possible I guess! Anyway back to how i did Fished for 4 hours on flood and had 3 whiting and 1 pouting! Not a blank but given the first report not exactly blockbuster

Well anyone who can do that in a 35-40mph SW gale needs to be bowed down to lol. I've spent the last week in Weymouth and the waether has been rough. Fair play to ya mate if you did so, braver man than me, cos I saw the waves and they were 3.5-4m high wednesday night, need a LOT of lead to hold bottom

As I said, fair play if you did fella, in those conditions you deserve it!

Oh and I know the wind was that strong cos I was busy trying to hide from it on preston beach, having driven to bexi, had a look and seen the waves, Ben said 'that aint really fishable', and since he lives on the beach I trusted his judgement.

Just got back from bexy.Brilliant session, me and three mates had 31 cod between us from 3lb to 15lb with three over 10lb.Plus two bass around 4lb and Jim had a 5lb smut.
All fish caught about 200 yards left of carpark everyone around us seemed to catch as well.Off to get some sleep now. Paul is going to post some pics when he does his report.
Any pictures then? :g:

I hope for you guys sake this is genuine.

Think about it though, 4 people fishing 33 fish total between them, might be possible, it's only 8 fish each. How many times have you caught 8 fish or more, just not as good as those ones!!

Good luck to all you southern cod chasers, from a very northern cod chaser.

I know a very respectable angler who was in the spot they claim these fish came from and he saw no others near him that night, in fact this report is a laughing matter on the local forum (or not if you think about it), and the angler I mention had dogs and small stuff. Yes there are some cod being caught at chesil...... NEWSFLASH..... It's coming into winter ffs

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.