World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Fished west Bexington last night, insanely busy from the moment I arrived!
I hear it’s ALWAYS like that? First time ever fishing the Chesil Bank so I was pretty excited.
After a 15/20 minute walk finally managed to squeeze myself in I couldn’t believe the amount of anglers.
Over all, nice spot to fish, will definitely be returning over the winter months!
Pulled in a few Mackerel (took 10 home, I don’t like to over fish so I stopped at 10) some people pull in hundreds and leave them when they realise it’s too many, but not me
Also had a few Pouting, which was unusual.

Stunning sunset too...added bonus ☀

Anybody else fished West Bexington?

·
Banned
579 Posts
Hi all,

Fished west Bexington last night, insanely busy from the moment I arrived!
I hear it’s ALWAYS like that? First time ever fishing the Chesil Bank so I was pretty excited.
After a 15/20 minute walk finally managed to squeeze myself in I couldn’t believe the amount of anglers.
Over all, nice spot to fish, will definitely be returning over the winter months!
Pulled in a few Mackerel (took 10 home, I don’t like to over fish so I stopped at 10) some people pull in hundreds and leave them when they realise it’s too many, but not me
Also had a few Pouting, which was unusual.

Stunning sunset too...added bonus ☀

Anybody else fished West Bexington?
first rule of chesil is that any catch is not unusaul at all..... thats the glory of the place can catch any fish that swims in uk waters there cant be said for anywhere else that i know of. yh fished west bexi cant say i rate it to be honest or know anyone that does.... abbo cogden or ferry bridge now there some spots worth a visit

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
If you want a quieter spot then fish Ferrybridge, Last Saturday I walked for nearly an hour without passing another angler. The fishing wasn't much good thanks to the strap Conger invasion that we are currently suffering along Chesil but at least I got away from the crowds that congregate in front of the carpark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts