World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the next jedi meet will be hopefully be sometime in between the above dates but guys before anyone goes off on one all members of WSF are more than welcome there are only a few marks at etive that can cope with a fair amount of guys so if anyone has other places that can cope dont be shy but for now i will say the windsock fri 1st of june for an overnighter nothing serious barbecue maybe and hopefully some decent fish remember all are welcome jedi,darkside or just undecided:blink: :blink:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
count me in paul

al

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Might be a no go for me mate, I've a club match the following weekend on the West coast so think the Brownie points might be too low for a double weekender mate but might just come to the Jedi meet instead but will see what the future brings. Plus is is very close to the wife's birthday.
Neal
The SKink

·
Registered
137 Posts
Im getting addicted to this so, work and exact date dependent I'll be there.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
the next jedi meet will be hopefully be sometime in between the above dates but guys before anyone goes off on one all members of WSF are more than welcome there are only a few marks at etive that can cope with a fair amount of guys so if anyone has other places that can cope dont be shy but for now i will say the windsock fri 1st of june for an overnighter nothing serious barbecue maybe and hopefully some decent fish remember all are welcome jedi,darkside or just undecided:blink: :blink:
would love to join you guys on this one , but got a date with some shallow water tope that weeekend down luce bay, but tight lines to all partisipants !!:clap3:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Sorry Guys, Would love to join you but im down at Luce Bay with Peterthefisherman for Tope then also.

·
Registered
818 Posts
cris the tide here is very strong. Holding anchor and bottom from the boat would be pretty difficult depending on the tide.

You hardly ever get anyone fishing here in the boat, but the shore really comes into its own, recent catches vouch for that. Mind u grippers upto 8oz are needed to combat the tide. best guys to speak to are Big Al, thornback, Neal - skink

·
Banned
400 Posts
cool. the locals I spoke to wheni was there last said they never fish it from the shore though, the tide as you say being too strong.

still, im looking to get away for a few days so i might go anyway.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
aye chris , come along and when i catch a spur you can have a shot of holding it and get your pic taken with it .

after all , you seem to think thats what we done the last time .

al

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
you can hold mine then jason its a beauty:clap2: count me in guys i cannae miss this one should be fun i wonder if we will get the cars down yonder this time il grow a beard so i dont look as dodgy

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
come on fellas an overnighter at a top location got to be better than staying in

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Looks like a good FISHING EVENT boys
Neal
The SKink

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will pm all concerned with final date and location closer to the time to avoid any more unpleasantness

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
allright chaps .

so who is all going to this meet , it is now on for the 1st june , allnighter at nth connel beach (windsock area). plenty fishing room and room for lots of tents etc .

please either post or pm me if you are wanting to attend .

so far we have

thornback
big-al
gino
ryan
daz the happy hooker + mate
sulzer
skink
mcoool

ill add any other names as they come in

if someone could bring a bbq , someone else coals , another sausages etc etc .
we can have a late bbq and a good brekkie in the morning .

al

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Sorry Al - I am at Drumore on the 2nd
Peter

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.