World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i arrived at the mark around 4pm and was met soon after by paul thornback, neal skink and hui , we got the tents organised and started fishing just as darkness was falling , the first fish came around 10pm to neal and it was a nice 7lb+ spurdog , followed by another and then few more best being 10.10lb this was followed by a couple of doggies to both myself and neal , i lost 2 rod bending fish when the line snapped , soon afterwards paul got a nice spurdog of 12.5lb and another one around the 8lb mark , hui got a couple of doggies too and nice thornback ray too of just under 4lb.

we called it a night around 3am , the weather was great , although a little cold during the night.

a most enjoyable session for me and my son enjoyed his first allnighter .

pics below

Fish Flash photography Gesture Glove Fisherman

Sleeve Cap Standing Night Glove

Finger Human body Hand Elbow Joint

Fish Carmine Salmon-like fish Fin Marine biology

Personal protective equipment Helmet Glove Cool Darkness

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
851 Posts
Great session Al, its nice to know that someone is having some fun, instead of working all the bloody time...........

I see the force is still strong in the Jedi....

·
Registered
248 Posts
Well done guys:clap3: sounds like a good session was had by all. Great pics too:clap:

·
Hardcore Poster
1,575 Posts
Nice session guys - well done !!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
well done lads- great session!!!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great session lads:clap3: I might be coming over etive way soon to try and get my first thornback and spurdog:g:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
outstanding al !!:notworthy :clap3: crackin session there ! gonna have to miss out on etive this month too much on , but meeting up with the skink tomorrow so he will still be high as a kite , hopefully we will put a hook into somethin decent this weekend !!!:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Well done guys, Nice report, Fish and photo's :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
cracking trip guys ,some very nice fish there well done :clap3: :clap3:

mark

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
to all the guys who fished with us this weekend thanks for the laughs and the company it was a good session and i totally enjoyed it cheers and a new pb cant be bad :clap2:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Aye a top couple of day there boys and my first double figure sea fish(PB SPur), first LSD and PB Thornback. Top Job.
Neal
The SKink

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sounds like an amazing session!! just my luck I wisnae there to see the fun!! Well done Paul on a cracking haul! See you guys soon.....gino

1 - 20 of 28 Posts