World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hiya mate,

I am in Freshwater east for a week then with the missus, (about 20 mins from Saundersfoot). I fish down there all the time.

Mainly on the float this time of year.

I tend to walk to some pretty hairy places along the coast, but you are welcome to join me. Providing the missus lets me go in the first place that is!

I also believe Rockling (another forum member is down west that week).

by the way, ultimatesecuritydoors.com, is that your company?

Cheers

·
Registered
574 Posts
Will be in Saundersfoot from 9th Aug for a week any info on places like Marloes or St Davids (or any other SECRET marks) will be very much appreciated

TIA

Keep em tight
me and wayne will be down there in our caravans and our boat will be there untill oct. come out on the boat with us

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hiya mate,

I am in Freshwater east for a week then with the missus, (about 20 mins from Saundersfoot). I fish down there all the time.

Mainly on the float this time of year.

I tend to walk to some pretty hairy places along the coast, but you are welcome to join me. Providing the missus lets me go in the first place that is!

I also believe Rockling (another forum member is down west that week).

by the way, ultimatesecuritydoors.com, is that your company?

Cheers
will take you up on that offer of a sesh m8 but mainly looking for some marks to take my 9yr old boy so dont want them to hairy

Ultimate doors is my brothers firm pm me for any info

keep em tight

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
me and wayne will be down there in our caravans and our boat will be there untill oct. come out on the boat with us
Have you seen anyone throw up on a mill pond Roger because thats me:boat::yucky: thanks for the offer but if your looking for a shore trip I,ll be up for that

·
Registered
25 Posts
my brother dai jnr is down there for the next fortnight, he is always on the look out for some one to fish with . he wont be hard to find hes a big bloke with a moustash and very short hair. always hanging about the harbour wall hes been fishing down there for years and he would agree with the others but would also suggest tenby south beach for a night sesh with the little chap he would love that for an adventure

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
fresh east is a cracking mark if u know when and where to fish pm me closer to the time

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
im down in saundersfoot for most of the summer in my caravan in new hedges where abouts you staying. Ive been out fishing 3 times in the first week ive been here and blanked every time :giveup: so decided to come back home for a session last night and still blanked lol

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im down in saundersfoot for most of the summer in my caravan in new hedges where abouts you staying. Ive been out fishing 3 times in the first week ive been here and blanked every time :giveup: so decided to come back home for a session last night and still blanked lol
staying in moreton farm about a mile from saundersfoot
what marks you been to only so as i know not to bother lol

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
lol only fished manobier and saundersfoot harbour but i havent managed to get to lydstep yet which fished great last summer so will be looking to give it a try

·
Registered
160 Posts
Think half of the Rhonnda are down that way around that time - down there myself for a week from 15/08, missus taking a friend with 2 kids same age as mine so leaves me pretty much free to fish the whole week - intend to make the most of it tho havn't got a clue where to go just plan to head out and hope for the best! would be ok if a few of us could get together and have a session!
All the best.

·
Registered
11 Posts
lol only fished manobier and saundersfoot harbour but i havent managed to get to lydstep yet which fished great last summer so will be looking to give it a try
hi im off to lydstep monday camping for a week,am packing some light tackle and hope to target the bass and mackeral on the float and lure.any info much apreciated as ive never fished down that way. many thanks carl..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Find the nearest fishing shop, thats were you should get the info that will make the difference weather you catch or not. good luck anyway.:fishing:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts