World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Westie in Swansea on Tuesday with Phil the Float, took the kids down there for a few hours, fished from 8am till about 1pm. The weather was absolutely stunning and plenty of anglers on there.

Phil managed a few small whiting and a doggie on the beachcaster, a small pollack and a blenny on the float, my boy caught a huge doggie (I was laughing at him trying to reel it in, like big game fishing :D) and he was over the moon with it, I managed a couple of whiting. Top bait was mackie, the crabs were very active and worm baits were stripped in minutes.

First report for a while as I haven't had internet access for a couple of weeks, back up and running now though. :)

· Registered
2,690 Posts
Fished the Westie in Swansea on Tuesday with Phil the Float, took the kids down there for a few hours, fished from 8am till about 1pm. The weather was absolutely stunning and plenty of anglers on there.

Phil managed a few small whiting and a doggie on the beachcaster, a small pollack and a blenny on the float, my boy caught a huge doggie (I was laughing at him trying to reel it in, like big game fishing :D) and he was over the moon with it, I managed a couple of whiting. Top bait was mackie, the crabs were very active and worm baits were stripped in minutes.

First report for a while as I haven't had internet access for a couple of weeks, back up and running now though. :)
well done m8 any sight of the macky down that way with this weather i thought they might show:g: TIGHT LINES

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.