World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,Just a quick report from last night.Got m8 down from north wales.So arrived at the venue at 8pm. 2 rods each out with lug.Nothing for first two hours.I got a bite at about 10pm resulted in a small bass.Then at about 12am another bite resulting in a nice bass about 2 1/2 lb :clap:.Lots of banter with my mate who BLANKED :clap:.Was a great nights fishing. 1-0 up for england at the moment.He's down for 3 weeks so watch this space.Packed up at 1:30 am.All the best marty.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Cool nice to here portholland still produces, Sounds like you had a good sessoin was a lovely evening for it. Not fished there for a few years.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Hi guys,Just a quick report from last night.Got m8 down from north wales.So arrived at the venue at 8pm. 2 rods each out with lug.Nothing for first two hours.I got a bite at about 10pm resulted in a small bass.Then at about 12am another bite resulting in a nice bass about 2 1/2 lb :clap:.Lots of banter with my mate who BLANKED :clap:.Was a great nights fishing. 1-0 up for england at the moment.He's down for 3 weeks so watch this space.Packed up at 1:30 am.All the best marty.
Right on marty good sess,i'm out tonight but thinking where?Aj:fishing1:

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
Nice one marty!!! leave a few for poor old cfish! LOL Very busy here at the moment,feather/float chucking fairweather fisherpeople all over place!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Nice to know there are a few fish around Portholland as I was speaking to a local from there the other day and he said the only bass he has taken in last 6 weeks from there have been no bigger than 1lb with a few se ray thrown in upto 3lb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts