World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and dolly just come back from a mark up a bit from st davids:secret: , and what a day its been, we didnt get any of the "special" fish from my previous post but had 3 p/bests between us!
we had two big rods out and two small rods in close, baits were sandeel, rag, crab and squid.
fishing was non stop throughout the day....apart from two cooked bacon bap breaks fresh from the barbie!!!!:clap2:

dollys total was;- 1 wrasse, 2 pollack-p/b 1lb.3oz, a scorpion fish and a codling!:blink:

mine was;- 3 dogs, 4 wrasse- p/b 4lb.2oz, a pollack- p/b 4lb.9oz and a spider crab.:clap2:

all in all a brilliant day on a clean ledge, and we left it as we found it........spotless.

Attachments

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,625 Posts
well in there to you both!
looks like you had a fantastic day with some quality fish caught.....
also good report and pics......

·
Registered
71 Posts
cheers lads, wot a cracking day, luvly weather, some good fish and liverpool beat chelsea to reach the champions league final again !:clap3: :notworthy :clap3: :notworthy

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the wonders of moden technology!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh yeh.....i forgot to tell everyone how you managed to birds nest your fixed spool!!!!!!:g:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
now you know wot i feel like when the sun shines off your two bald spots!!!!:uhuh:

·
Banned
420 Posts
glad u ad a gwd day boys wud av liked 2av gone but 2new zzipys got 2b paid 4! haha. did dolly get agresive this time flex? il av u on the field i wil!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
na i woooped his butt this time.....:) , put 30 yrds on him easy!!!:bleh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts