World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fancied a wee change of fishing spots this morning, decided to try up at West Weymss. fished 2 hours down and 3 hours up.....not a single bite the whole time I was there :( bait was Lug/mackie

But hey !! the sun was shinning, it was still a great day :D

gonna try further up the coast tomorrow, may try up by Crail will let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice 1 Colin...welcome to the forum m8

fished Dysart on friday, got hehaw :eek: not even a bite.

·
Registered
10 Posts
bigdunny ,you fished the wemyes at the wrong tide its better 2 hrs into the drop. where did you fish better at the white house or right along to the beginning of the red rocks fish to the right off the big rock 80 yards out i have had some good fish there inthe pastnot so good lately been going to arbroath montrose area but fish not in yet hopefully in the next few weeks though.trying flattie bashing this weekend at wormit with my club.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AHHHHHHHHHHH.......

Ta for that Colin, I fished sorta halfway along the beach right side of harbour, at low water you have big flatish rocks stickin out, was on them to start for a few hours, then moved along to the far corner, just past huge rock that sits in the sea.

no bites whole time I was there, now that I know when to fish it I will try again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts