World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking about going to westbexington tomorrow morning getting there early about 6-30ish to stick bait rods out with mate . bait using squid mackerel as to early to get rag worm on way .whats being caught at the moment whats likely to be caught early morning think ht is 9-30am 3.7

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mate I would`nt fish west bex this time of year if I was paid to.

·
Registered
223 Posts
it will be a tad busy.you ought to try ferrybridge as you have a very reasonable chance of trigger fish and bream during daylight hours plus you will have space which will be at a premium at west bexington.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Full of part time feather chuckers. High velocity, low flying, unguided, lead. Overcrowded, messy, sometimes you walk a long way, to set up away from others and a short while later you find someone setting up right next to you. Actually thats most of the time. West Bexington could be a great summer venue if there was some sort of beach patrol with enforcement powers.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Full of part time feather chuckers. High velocity, low flying, unguided, lead. Overcrowded, messy, sometimes you walk a long way, to set up away from others and a short while later you find someone setting up right next to you. Actually thats most of the time. West Bexington could be a great summer venue if there was some sort of beach patrol with enforcement powers.
you can always try cogden the feather chuckers dont like the long walk down and the walk back puts them off carrying buckets of mackie?

·
Registered
377 Posts
West Bexington is a great summer venue. It draws all the muppets like a magnet and leaves other places a little bit quieter!!!!!
"a short while later you find someone setting up right next to you" Why? you can be on an empty beach and the only other person who comes down wants to fish as near to you as they can. Must be some sort of human behaviour reason for it but I haven’t got it and it drives me mad - as do many other things I suppose!!!!

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
West Bexington is a great summer venue. It draws all the muppets like a magnet and leaves other places a little bit quieter!!!!!
"a short while later you find someone setting up right next to you" Why? you can be on an empty beach and the only other person who comes down wants to fish as near to you as they can. Must be some sort of human behaviour reason for it but I haven’t got it and it drives me mad - as do many other things I suppose!!!!
!!They just wanna be your friend!!
got to agree though what is it fishing in a nice quiet spot away from all them feather chuckers,walk a fair old way and think yep this will do nicely,,no one will walk up this far????then suddenly you got twenty others all round you hurling 5oz off lead in any direction,,,
Try abbotsbury mate up past the dragons teeth that usually stays a little quiet as a fair old trek,,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts