World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided i would wet a line for a few hours and thats all i did as i fished for 2 hours after digging my pitifull amount of bait,it was windy,pi##ing down and weed was real bad but i plodded on at my usual pace,while i was setting up i was lucky enough to get a full display off about 6 ganits diving about 200-300 yrds off the beach for a good half hour,very impressive to see so close,set up and cast out and stood and waited for the weed monsters,several came with each cast but then i got something different.

packed up not long after this and it was bang on 2lb,i went home wet and cold but smiling:1a:

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers dab hand plus it was what i was aiming for so its always a bonus to get what your after

·
Registered
603 Posts
decided i would wet a line for a few hours and thats all i did as i fished for 2 hours after digging my pitifull amount of bait,it was windy,pi##ing down and weed was real bad but i plodded on at my usual pace,while i was setting up i was lucky enough to get a full display off about 6 ganits diving about 200-300 yrds off the beach for a good half hour,very impressive to see so close,set up and cast out and stood and waited for the weed monsters,several came with each cast but then i got something different.

packed up not long after this and it was bang on 2lb,i went home wet and cold but smiling:1a:

Well done Colin

I have a very good friend who does a lot of bass fishing from the boat in the english channel, he spend half his time following gannets.

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
Well done Colin its about the same time as one last year same place:secret:

·
Team Hardcore (Scotland)
624 Posts
well done on the fish mate, couldnt believe it when u said you got one, shame a couldnt make it, that fish had ma name on it lol

·
Team Hardcore(Scotland)
940 Posts
nice one mate.............:victory:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
chunky wee silver there big fulla nice one !! hope that big chap comes around tomorrow !!:showoff:

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chunky wee silver there big fulla nice one !! hope that big chap comes around tomorrow !!:showoff:
so do i mate and iv just sorted some bait so im def back in that area moro,you know its funny when i caught it i thought exact same i thought were is your big brother:laugh:

·
Team Hardcore(Scotland)
940 Posts
never mind the big brother you want his dad lol

·
Specimen Hunter
3,295 Posts
well done Colin, nice condition that bass :)

·
The Milky Bar Kid
2,253 Posts
Well done Colin... need to add this to my species tommorow for the species hunt that im fishing over sat/sun

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aye, well done big yin, surprised ye managed to get a fish without me :roll1:
i know mate its like iv lost my left arm :crazy:

·
Registered
698 Posts
It must be difficult for ye, I`ve had to watch watership down over and over again to cheer myself up :lmao:
On a positive note the job`s just over half way to prime cod hunting ground :bounce: just dunno when I`ll manage out :wacko:

·
Deputy Jokes Forum Examiner
2,909 Posts
Nice bar of silver there m8 still to catch my 1st one

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Nice Bass Colin had my first of the year tonight but it was a Pre Schoolie along with 3 of his mates still another one off the list :)

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well done blindog its always good to get another species under the belt.

gerry dont worry while your grafting i will be over there hauling fish out

·
Registered
334 Posts
nice 0ne colin ..gd to get what ure after well done

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.