World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I fanciefd a spot of fishing and decided to go to Weybourne under cliffs on the low tide. Well was rather windy so moved back up beach a bit to get shelter. Armed with box of frozen baits me and my mate started. Didnt catch till about 8 (started at 6) it was a 28cm whiting and a 25cm dab. Little later had a 25cm slug and that was it for me. My mate managed 1 tiny scorpian fish. Not bad just was hoping for my first coddie of the year :-( o well I will kerp trying!!

Bunny Killer :)

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Brave effort fishing there at low tide, most fish it a few hours either side of high,

·
Registered
33 Posts
I fished there with Daftwader by the outflow pipe 08/02/14, 10:30 - 15:30 (pop over and say hello next time:) 3hrs up, 2hrs down, lug on flapper rigs, a small codling, a few even smaller whiting, 13dabs (6 keepers), 2x Scorpian fish, 3x Slugs

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
So I fanciefd a spot of fishing and decided to go to Weybourne under cliffs on the low tide. Well was rather windy so moved back up beach a bit to get shelter. Armed with box of frozen baits me and my mate started. Didnt catch till about 8 (started at 6) it was a 28cm whiting and a 25cm dab. Little later had a 25cm slug and that was it for me. My mate managed 1 tiny scorpian fish. Not bad just was hoping for my first coddie of the year :-( o well I will kerp trying!!

Bunny Killer :)
yes Bk ..kerp you a trying :laugh:...good luck if your fishing tomorrows match ..i shant be ,,hoping for my 1st (sizeable) coddie too up north

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
at least you got out there and got a line wet, and also putting a report up even though the results weren't as favourable as your were hoping. good to here the better sized dab are also finding there way back to the shore.

think tonight or tomorrow will be the time to throw a few of the C word up, not much of a gap in the weather to find the time get out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts