World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
LURE TOSSER
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the local info to all those that posted up to my previous thread :thumbs:
We had a great weeks family holiday and will be returning (with all my gear next time) to a lovely part of Norfolk.
The fishing I must admit was pretty poor but I had been warned before going that this is not the best time of the year up there, but after a few evening sessions chucking the fluff to temp the elusive mackeral my oh hooked into a decent bass but after a good scrap in the breakers it spat the hook leaving her jumping up and down shouting words a lady should not even know!! (but even she says she is no lady :clap:)
For a quick fishing report for the locals there were a few mackies coming out at Weybourne but only in ones and twos and most were undersized, Salthouse is fishless during the daytime, even the local seal passed through without stopping.
I had a good chat with a few of the regular anglers and they all said about the same as me, hopefully it will pick up soon for you all.
P.S. whats it like in October?:fishing1:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks for the post and glad you enjoyed your visit. I've not had great results at Weybourne for at least a month but there's still the odd bass about and launce on light tackle if you get desperate! :sad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts