World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a damp Norfolk !
Got there Friday to catch the tide coming in, beach busy and the water a bit dirty, managed 11 mackeral.
Early start Saturday morning but advantage is most people still in bed, hard work for 4 fish. Saturday evening busy again and 19 fish 16 to my missus although in my defence i do all the casting. There were some nice fish on this tide.
Last go this morning and could not buy a bite, did not see any fish caught.
Told a few whiting showing from the ones bottom fishing. 2 kayaks went out fishing on this mornings tide, still out when i left.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Funny how those macks dissappear so quick, I was off Sheringham this morning didn't get a touch on the feathers the dingies weren't doing much better. I guess you did the right thing by having a good bash when they were about, well done.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Just got back from a damp Norfolk !
Got there Friday to catch the tide coming in, beach busy and the water a bit dirty, managed 11 mackeral.
Early start Saturday morning but advantage is most people still in bed, hard work for 4 fish. Saturday evening busy again and 19 fish 16 to my missus although in my defence i do all the casting. There were some nice fish on this tide.
Last go this morning and could not buy a bite, did not see any fish caught.
Told a few whiting showing from the ones bottom fishing. 2 kayaks went out fishing on this mornings tide, still out when i left.
I was at Weybourne this morn to, 100yards or so left of the wreck. Got 5 in 2 1/2 hours feathering. I saw the 2 fellas on kayaks stop opposite where I was fishing just before I packed up, looked like it was going to come down heavy.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I was at Thornham with the family this afternoon and there was quite a stiff westerly and it lashed it down, not so sharp for the macks on the shingle I should think. Anyway, a few fish beans and mack, so well done to you both.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well done Macketer. I forgot to say that Brights of Sheringham are doing feathers for 50p each again at the moment, might not be the best money can buy but for that price they are worth a try.!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts