World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellas.

I have fished Weybourne a few times but not for many a year. I can't for the life of me remember the whereabouts of the wreck down there. I'm heading that way this afternoon for a bit of feathering and as usual am hatching a more than likely doomed sub plot.

Is the wreck within easy casting distance?

Cheers

Dan.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
The wind has come round off the sea so it will have coloured up, therefore the mackeral fishing will not be too good though you might pick the odd one up.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers NB.

I spose it's typical of this Summer, you don't get any kind of weather or wind for more than half an hour.
I'll give it a go for the hell of it and if it don't look too good I'll drop back onto freshwater for the rest of the evening..

Any ideas on the wreck?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Dan,
The wreck is off to the left about 500yds, you can see it at low water as a post/mast shows. its about 250yds out so unless you are a monster caster I cant really see any advantage in setting your stall there as any other part of the beach.
hope that helps

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers pikeslayer.

I stuck to freshwater this evening after all. Norfolk Boy was right on the money, a friend of mine went to have a look at Salthouse and said it looked like a late October evening and this was at 2 p.m.
Lets hope it settles down a bit over the next week or so..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts