World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Weybourne this weekend, well only managed to fish Saturday afternoon due to the horrible weather that started Sunday mid day and carried on till we left Monday mid day.
I only managed a couple of dabs the first tiddler went back but second was a nice 11 inch (old money) so kept that.
Bluejacket was spot on and although i did try the feathers the water was coloured although not too rough on Saturday, however when we left Monday it was blowing a gale and very rough.
There was talk of a few bass showing but did not see any caught.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I fished salthouse on saturday, weather was really crap manged six small bass and two little dabs. All fish undersize and returned. The guys either side of me also had bass. The guy on my right had a three pounder. All fish were taken on lugworm. Squid and fish bait seemed to attract a lot of crab activity, although you can never be too sure. Most people i saw chucked some feathers out at some point in the day. No-one i saw caught any mackies, i appreciate the north sea isnt renowned for its excellent mackerel fishing but both weybourne and salthouse do have there moments from time to time, it wont be long, it cant be long.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts