World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone last night I was walking back from town at about 9.30/10ish with my m8, and we both noticed fish taking on the surface, we just wondered if anyone new what these were they didnt seem to be alrge fish but they were makin fair splashe son the surface. They seemed to have like 7 or 8 takes then for about 30secs nothing and then it would happen again. This occured to the right of the rocks when looking out to sea. If any1knows what these were or any info??? cheers matt

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
what rocks?... plenty of rocks in weymouth. you were walking back from town in what direction? where are these rocks?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooopss lol soz i frot i said lol the rocks were greenhill rocks this is why i did not suspect mackerel? cheers

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
school bass, mackie and mullet mate.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
guess that just about cover's it:roll1:......or maybe SHARK:eek:hnoes:
thats what i was thinking

more than likely mullet though. mackerel would of been very agressive and non-stop. and you would of seen smaller splashes and small fish jumping out, as well as the mack themselves jumping out...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
adventure park? when did that appear? it might be the ones you are thinking of they are opposite (ish) the entrance to the sealife centre

1 - 11 of 11 Posts