World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have booked a couple of days in July down in Weymouth going out on a boat called Flamer owned by Colin Perry the 1st day, I think we will be goin for flatties on this trip.

The 2nd day its with the boat called Offshore Rebel owned by Paul Whittal, this trip is a 15 hour Conger trip.

I havnt a clue what to expect down on the south coast as all my fishing has been done in Scottish waters, can any of you guys from the south let me know what to take with me, i.e rigs, lures, weights etc etc

lol more to the point whats the pubs like in Weymouth as we have booked an extra nite after the fishing to hit some boozers :D

any help will be much appreciated

·
Registered
51 Posts
the pubs are bloody magic usually go down at least once a year (going next week for a few days then again in june) the night life is great plenty of good pubs and fine women. promised myself i would get out on a boat last year when i was there but couldnt due to working during the day, which at least meant i could go out at night! ENJOY
ps remmember and pack some asprin!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bigdunny said:
I havnt a clue what to expect down on the south coast as all my fishing has been done in Scottish waters, can any of you guys from the south let me know what to take with me, i.e rigs, lures, weights etc etc

any help will be much appreciated

Thanks for the info on the boozers m8 :D still need some info on tackle rigs etc what I can expect to catch .

any help would be great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts