World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why do i do it ???,checked the weather yesterday morning,forcast force 6 gusting to force 8,what do i do in my infinate wisdom !!!,yep you got it i planned an all nighter at hayling island,what a burk,arrived about 6 pm ,blowing a hooley,managed to fish untill midnight then gave in to the wind,with out even having a bite,(well not one i could see with the rods rattling in the tripod like they were about to take off),im always doing this,naah itll be ok,ok my a::e,well ive learnt my lesson this time,(well untill the next time anyway).:blink: :schmoll: :) pillock.

·
Registered
606 Posts
done it myself at brighton a month ago weather was forecast dry but windy gusts 20/30 mph. thought oh well of i went:giveup: 3hours later never blanked though which i justified my reason for going. madness rules sometimes never again though i check the forecast and respect it now:)

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
We have all done it,hopefully you learn a lesson,you cant beat the weather,allthough the urge is get out there, remember your a long time dead, there is allways another day == PAT

·
Registered
241 Posts
I did it myself today! Blowing a gale, down an estuary, fishing over a low tide with virtually no water, not a bite! I never learn though and will do it all over again and again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts