World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a 15 year lapse.

Just got a permit to fish Lee Stone (Valley of Rocks).

These permits are like rocking horse sh1t .

Only members of a couple of local clubs and a few individuals have them.

What a shock it was to get down there and find this.

This mess was not left there by Grockles but by people/person who should know better.

It will be no use moaning if access is denied to anglers for the actions of a few/one moron.

·
Registered
173 Posts
shame full no respect theres is no need of it to many people are leaving rubbish around are marks how did you get on when you fished

·
Registered
730 Posts
Time and time again I find myself tidying up after the uneducated. Name Shame and maim :boxing: It's looking like the only way. Although every time we have confronted the perpetrators their lack of class shines through. I have had dog****ers setting their dogs on me for having the gaul to say something:bangin: Even if you managed to get someone convicted in court, the fine is a pittance and suddenly you are the victim from a family of ****holes. I know exactly how you feel coming across this blatant disregard for the enviroment, it's all too common

·
Registered
215 Posts
used to fish there in the 80's and never seen it like that,
also did'nt know you needed a permit now i would love to fish it again.

are the lobster/crab pots still put there in casting distance?

·
Registered
471 Posts
After a 15 year lapse.

Just got a permit to fish Lee Stone (Valley of Rocks).

These permits are like rocking horse sh1t .

Only members of a couple of local clubs and a few individuals have them.

What a shock it was to get down there and find this.

This mess was not left there by Grockles but by people/person who should know better.

It will be no use moaning if access is denied to anglers for the actions of a few/one moron.

this is unacceptable...i would like to know, who does this rubbish bolng to and damp it in his/her bed...or make them eat it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts