World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will shortly be in the market to buy a Warrior 165 or similar. I have about 10k to spend so i`m looking for a used package with a 4 stroke on the back. Does anyone have any views on these boats and what size engine I should be looking for on the back?

If not a warrior, then is there anything better out there for the same price??

I look forward to your views.

Many thanks.

M

·
0 Posts
will shortly be in the market to buy a Warrior 165 or similar. I have about 10k to spend so i`m looking for a used package with a 4 stroke on the back. Does anyone have any views on these boats and what size engine I should be looking for on the back?

Many thanks.
pm welsh worrier he was talking about px his worrier 165 for something diffrent:)

M

·
0 Posts

Many thanks.
my views on a worrier brill boat and they can go through a good bit of ruff no problems:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

·
Registered
231 Posts

Many thanks.
Have had my Warrior for 3 years now and can only sing its praise, can't go wrong with one of them.

KK

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Bought my warrior 165 with 60hp 2 stroke 12 months ago and have been gobsmacked at how good it is. Never thought I would feel so confident in really very poor conditions, and all the experienced guys on our moorings with generally much bigger displacement craft, admire it both at the mooring and they tell me it looks really good shooting past them at 20 knots. Mine doesn't have the cruising canopy but quite honestly the only time I have had any spray on me is when I've stuck my head over the top because the view through the windows was poor.
Great boat and you should be able to ge tone for a bit over 10k with a 50 or 60 4 stroke .... might be better stretching a bit more and getting one with a 70 suzi or 75 honda or etec.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have had an Endeavour 500 for the past 2 seasons. From what I can see its basically the same shape as a 165. Very pleased with it and goes really well with a 50hp johnson, albeit mostly 2 up.
They seem to be available a bit cheaper than warriors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts