World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all i was down my local fav spot last night and yet again i have seen people

trying to put nets out from the shore in the entrance in poole but weather was to rough HA HA HA

if anyone remembers my postings last year about this subject,they are still at it

i have tried the freephone EA number to report this activity on numerous times

Nothing gets done about it GGRRRRRRR " we havnt got the manpower to cope but we will investigate "

Yea like hell they do , well its time to stamp it out cause they are taking everything

I have read lots on the subject and can see it is going on all over the uk

MMM time for some national newspaper action i think , i wrote to my local rag last year and it was published but artical was censored

Trouble i can see is that no one wants to upset the gits doing it cause we enjoy the food to much that they sell in their greasy kitchens

i have taken not to eating any more chineese food again as my way of protest but i think i need to do more

I am gonna get a tshirt made up with some anti netting slogan and stand right next to them next time i see them doing it and write to all national rags

i feel very strongly about this subject because i am no longer alowed to target bass in harbour so why should they be able to break the law

Have tried to talk to local fishermen about it as well they not interested either

so time to stand up for the fish i think

no one else does untill they are all gone then its to late

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Perhaps taking some photos of them as it happens might help then get them published. Sent copies to the fisheries people and demand action. This kind of thing drives me mad too:mad:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Tell the EA that they are salmon netting and you have seen them on a regular basis doing so, and landing several salmon and sea trout
or tell us the exact location and a good few details, we can all wright to the EA and complain about it, I think if they receve 10 emails over the space of a few days they will be down there to sort this mess out.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
well done syisafterbigbass.:clap3:

well done on your post. i like your determination and the way your trying to get rid of these low life muppets. you should be proud of yourself, with more people like you the sea would be brimming with fish and all these shore netters would be locked up. well done:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts