World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED,,,,,,, WOMAN TO COOK,CLEAN FISH , DIG WORMS, make love .MUST HAVE GOOD BOAT AND MOTOR.PLEASE ENCLOSE PICTURE OF BOAT AND MOTOR...........:boat::boat::boat::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
21,120 Posts
WANTED,,,,,,, WOMAN TO COOK,CLEAN FISH , DIG WORMS, make love .MUST HAVE GOOD BOAT AND MOTOR.PLEASE ENCLOSE PICTURE OF BOAT AND MOTOR...........:boat::boat::boat::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:clap3: I've got it on a Bass Pro T shirt, wife hates it, sister in law hates it, daughters hate it, what is it with women? :clap3:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:clap3: I've got it on a Bass Pro T shirt, wife hates it, sister in law hates it, daughters hate it, what is it with women? :clap3:
My wife was in in a card shop and thought of me as soon as she saw it.It is now framed and hanging in MY ROOM,,,,,:):):)

·
Registered
610 Posts
You forgot a few requirements I reckon, must she also own a pub, do dog walking duties and perform a daily massage ?
I said to the missus put your coat on I'm off down the Dog & Duck, she said great doe's that meen I'm comeing too ? I said no I'm turning the central heating off !
Chris.

G

·
OH OH OH!!!
and drive you to and carry your kit to your mark. Set up base camp for ya, leave quietly, come back when YOU! decide your ready to go home. Run a bath for you, wash your kit down and put it back as it should be. Let you have a few good hours kip before she asks if you'd like some rumpy pumpy. Where upon, you can say, "sorry hun I'm not in the mood"
Sorted..............can't think why i'm single?

·
Registered
95 Posts
don't know what u boys are lookin for ive got one like that
oh then I woke up...................

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I have got one like that!
Don't tell the wife though!! ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
I used to have a wife that would encourge me to go fishing when ever i wanted too. She was a good cook good house keeper and ticked all boxes inbetween. Used to make my flask up with plenty of grub. And wave me goodbye as i left. I once forgot my head torch so had to nip home after a few hours out. Found her in bed with the bird from nextdoor. No wonder she was so keen..lol.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I used to have a wife that would encourge me to go fishing when ever i wanted too. She was a good cook good house keeper and ticked all boxes inbetween. Used to make my flask up with plenty of grub. And wave me goodbye as i left. I once forgot my head torch so had to nip home after a few hours out. Found her in bed with the bird from nextdoor. No wonder she was so keen..lol.

So you managed to turn her off men altogether lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
Figure she went on the princable that she was gonna end up with the smell of fish one way or the other by the end of the night. All i ever got out of it was a credit card bill for some unused video cameras. Miserable cow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts