World Sea Fishing Forums banner

What ever next??

810 views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Slippy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#6 ·
These people are bored, after saving the fox they need a new cause..

The influence and effect these people have could be used to great advantage were they able to focus it in the right direction, but they are too busy with the "next best thing" to do any real good.

The fish industry should fight back against these loonies with a PR campaign focusing on where we came from originally "The Sea" after all you are what you eat.

If eating vegeatables exclusively, turns you into a barking mad liberal heart bleeder i will be having the fish but no chips.

:clap3: :clap3:

#10 ·
PETA are raving bigots who were involved in assaults on fresh-water fishermen and most recently have been in the news for this
there are some very strange people in this world !

#17 ·
haha reminds me of something we did when we were at school.

local to us, they used to hold the anual sprout festival. its true i tell ya, so a group of us for a laugh went up there with boards and banners stating that sprouts have feeling too, SAVE THE SPROUT!!!!

was well funny. most of us were stoned so as you can imagine, we spent most of the day rolling around laughing :)

#18 ·
haha reminds me of something we did when we were at school.

local to us, they used to hold the anual sprout festival. its true i tell ya, so a group of us for a laugh went up there with boards and banners stating that sprouts have feeling too, SAVE THE SPROUT!!!!

was well funny. most of us were stoned so as you can imagine, we spent most of the day rolling around laughing :)
We used to have an Egg and Sprout Curry eating contest.................... we had to call it off when the locals got wind of it !!:lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.