World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this is, or maybe part of something. Its on a Hardy 20 Fisher which a friend has bought, it has a hardwood circular back and a plastic cone shaped thingy on the front.....

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Its a pet food bowl for when its reeeeeeaallly choppy!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm guessing that its not from a boating accessory as i'm sure someone would have recognised what is was......sods law says i'll take it off and throw it away, then realise it was usefull...LOL...

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
A "Sagger Makers Bottom Knocker" which was unsellable on "Bargain Hunt"!:cc_surren

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will take some tomorrow and put them on, the boat is a Hardy 20 fishing, 1985, it was at Lymington near Plymouth and is called Questa, if the name rings any bells with anyone..

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
You need to put a new rope fender on, that was a trademark feature of the Hardys ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Does anyone know what this is, or maybe part of something. Its on a Hardy 20 Fisher
which a friend has bought, it has a hardwood circular back and a plastic cone shaped thingy on the front.....
Could it maybe one of these round wall/door bumpers with missing rubber bumper part ?

Or, an instrument (portable marine instrument) mounting plate with parts now missing

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts