World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Have the Kent team decided what time you will be getting to Essex yet so we can arrange to meet up for breakfast and get the the day under way.

Alan

They'll never find their way to Essex Alan!!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Might get the win by default then Juan .But not as much fun as beating them on the beach.

Ive heard that they have already left Kent in search of Essex in the hope of finding it by breakfast time on the 15th......Dont know if thats true or not though. :whistling:

D

·
0 Posts
yeah,it's getting closer,so come on nuke,what's the crack mate?:unsure: ....dave.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Considering High water is about 10.45am it would be good to start about 9.30, so I would suggest meeting at the Lorry park cafe on the felixstowe side of the Orwell Bridge at about 8 am, would that be to early for the Kent lads. Felixstoe does fish all the way down to low water so it is not imperitive.

D

·
0 Posts
issy,how long does it take to get to the lorry park from the dartford tunnell?.....dave.:unsure:

C

·
0 Posts
I have to bring the boat up to Upminster on Tuesday. If the Kent lads want to meet me at the Dartford Tunnel they can follow me through. Once I get the other side they are on their own, lol but at least they will be in Essex. They might get there by Sunday.
Only joking guys, of course all the of kent lads know where Essex is, where else would we go for a dead cert on a Saturday night:roll1:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
issy,how long does it take to get to the lorry park from the dartford tunnell?.....dave.:unsure:
I would have thought about an hour, windows Live reckon 1 hr 6min that is from Dartford town to Nacton, an Hour ia a conservative guess.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats the one Terry a number of years ago my Friend used to be the mechanic there, thinking about it it was a good 20 years back and if they had 4 ski boats in stock it was a miracle then again it may have been 30 years .sod I feel even older now. Can you get a bath chair with an outboard??:wheelchai :wheelchai

Alan

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
What time is the meet starting?

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
This is now getting very silly. I have no idea what time this comp is going to start or when it is going to finish. As I have to dig my bait I would like to know how much bait to dig.

·
Registered
259 Posts
This is now getting very silly. I have no idea what time this comp is going to start or when it is going to finish. As I have to dig my bait I would like to know how much bait to dig.
Likewise mate. I will be out on the mud on Saturday. I dont know if I am taking anyone with me or anything. I will probably just end up coming down on my own on Sunday unless someone needs a lift pm me.
We do need clear instructions though, match start and finnish times, meet for breccy times etc.:)
Who are you taking down there on Sunday Jay?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts