World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,,,,i was out walking down ogmore yesterday,,low water got to beach and rough ground by the deeps and noticed some fishing line on the shingle i started to gather it in and out from a rock pool came hooks line and a 3 to 4lb thornback ray still tied up in all spare line and 2 hooks with sandeel in its mouth,,,,i removed all the fishing line and the 2 hooks from its mouth and it was returned alive and well to fight another day....the main line was yellow and the shock leader was yellow,,,perhaps sombody off this site was fishing deeps on tue night,,,i have video off fish on my phone,,,if somebody would like to put it on this site i can send it to you,,,sorry i do not know how to do it....just pm me your number and i will send it to you...tight lines paul:fishing1::fishing1:

·
Registered
150 Posts
alrite m8 i fished the deeps tues nite and lost all my trace was the trace a pulley with clear line a namix weight and 2 pink or black beads cos i use yellow main line and shock leader if it is can i have my weight back please only joking lol

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It did have pink or black beads,,looked like a pulley 2 hook rig with sandeel,,,,,ur weight is in the post if u pm me ur mob number i send you video of fish......paul

·
Registered
703 Posts
I think it may have been mine.

I don't want the terminal gear back, but could you take a photograph from a queer angle, in bad light, with a mobile phone, push the fish out a bit, and send it in for a Shimano badge. Tell them it was 13lb 13 oz.

Ta.
Pennog.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hi,,,,i was out walking down ogmore yesterday,,low water got to beach and rough ground by the deeps and noticed some fishing line on the shingle i started to gather it in and out from a rock pool came hooks line and a 3 to 4lb thornback ray still tied up in all spare line and 2 hooks with sandeel in its mouth,,,,i removed all the fishing line and the 2 hooks from its mouth and it was returned alive and well to fight another day....the main line was yellow and the shock leader was yellow,,,perhaps sombody off this site was fishing deeps on tue night,,,i have video off fish on my phone,,,if somebody would like to put it on this site i can send it to you,,,sorry i do not know how to do it....just pm me your number and i will send it to you...tight lines paul:fishing1::fishing1:
I Gotta betta one than that !,
went to dig rag at Dale, and there lying in a pool with hook line and sinker attached was a 7, 1/2 lb bass,
I think this was down to a crack off as it was the shock leader which was wrapped around some rocks,
unfortunatly it was dead, Only just by the look of him as the gills were still bright red,
took him down to the local tackle shop, to see if martin new anyone who had fished the mark the nite before, But to no avail,
Oh well bass and chips for tea,
Did'nt taste quite right somehow, a bit bland, could have done with a bit more effort and satisfaction .:huh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts