World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself & Tony c decided to go and pump some worms and fish the flood at rossall school. Took tide ages to go out far enough to uncover the worm beds and was surprised to see that they were casting in the 25mph+ winds and driving rain.:blink: .

Had a few worms and decided to start fishing as the tide had turned, it was coming in very fast with the wind. Rods in water about 10 mins when we both reeled in, to see these two small codling on, one on each rod.

We both cast in again, rods fell over 2 mins later and Tony brought this one in. Who looks the wettest the fish or Tony.

We decided that we were wet enough and called time on our early sesh, 3 fish in less than 20 mins. After a couple of hours getting dry we thought we would fish at the back of the pump house on boating lake. Fished 2 hrs up & 2 down, hitting fish all the way on the flood, then 1hr break, then started to fish well again.

All fish were about the same size 10" to a foot.

A wet day and night, but enjoyable, [when you got home to your bed].

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
:clap3: good report connour nice pics think i was wetter than the coddy gear still drying out and emptyed a bag of sand out of my tackle box :schmoll:

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
:clap3: great report connor, tony looks damper than a damp thing in a damp place:blink:
sh-t weather , good fishing ( cant always have em both good can we :) )
some lovely fish there too lads
cuberd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts