World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone had any decent catches lately? you dont have to explain how and where you caught it, i am just interested in whats being caught at the moment.
i havnt been fishing for a few weeks now so i havnt got much to brag about.
cheers.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Dont know about things being caught Codfather but the wife and my two children were down at our beachut at Southbourne today,the sea was a nice colour and loads of baby cuttle fish @ 1cm long were getting washed up(they brought me home some in a bucket),the rays and Bass will definately be on the prowl over the next set of tides :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Codfather, I never look a gift horse in the mouth,like you said,its a damn good bait and best still it was free

Barry mate,theres a couple of pound in the freezer ;)

About time we made a visit to the Undulate ray at swanage,get the auction out of the way and get a plan sorted.

See you there on saturday night.......................oh and mines a pint of Strongbow :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi m8 id like to say that in my area there are LOADS of makerel . So many im hooking 5 and 6 at a time :p) Friday the 29th July my first ever makerel and there were six of them... How hapy was I. Also tasted damn good to and no need to buy makerel bait for a while :p). :) :) :) :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts