·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone tell me what eyes theres are ? as i need a new one

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Can't see that well from photo . I would say that its a polished stainless or chrome alconite. If you show a closer up photo i can give you a definate. :fishing: Look down on the underside of one of the legs and it should say FUJI 30 .

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't see that well from photo . I would say that its a polished stainless or chrome alconite. If you show a closer up photo i can give you a definate. :fishing: Look down on the underside of one of the legs and it should say FUJI 30 .
yeah tha one is a 30 one i need replacing is a 25 i will see if i got a better pics now

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
it is a CMNSG same as my signature :spiteful: these eyes are rather good and more 2010 unlike the bnhg`s there sooo eithies they are also known as alconites tight`uns

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it is a CMNSG same as my signature :spiteful: these eyes are rather good and more 2010 unlike the bnhg`s there sooo eithies they are also known as alconites tight`uns
thanks wkd i need one size 25 .. ? any links

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
thanks wkd i need one size 25 .. ? any links
yer keens they do sets quite cheap or you could try hopkins and holloway they are expensive or mudhole.com hope this helps:nerd: tight`uns

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yer keens they do sets quite cheap or you could try hopkins and holloway they are expensive or mudhole.com hope this helps:nerd: tight`uns
cheers mate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.