World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is gone wrong now? this server is staggering along like a drunk, its too regular a happening, it cant be that busy at 1015 on a Wednesday morning surely?
blueskip

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
i've been having the same problems m8 - taking ages to look on threads and load up the forum......

·
Registered
443 Posts
I thought it was just me - just spent 30 mins on my 'soap box' talking about rod licences only for it to vanish into cyberspace!

Can't complain though - after all, this is a FREE site!

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Been a bit on and off for me as well. Ok now though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It currently costs £4.00 for the pleasure of fishing from Ryde Pier and for this you are only allowed to fish a very small area at the end of the pier where you have to contend with boats and fast cat passenger ferrys,numbtys on water scooters(my pet hate)morons standing directly behind you when its obvious you are waiting for them to move so you can cast....grrrr!And now they want to make you buy an Angling Liscence,I think not,I would rather give up fishing,I never voted for this goverment coz taxing everything going was always their remit in the old days and obviously nothings changed..........the back of the Ice Rink fishes better than the end of the pier incidently and you can fish there for nowt

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Up here we use our fingers on the keyboard.:g: .:)

And it is still slow!

This reminds me of a really lovely lady who used to work with us,she had to go for a medical checkup and was really worried.When she returned to work I asked her how did it go?She replied in all seriousness "the doctor was a lovely, gentle,massive man,after he relaxed me nicely, he used his dictaphone,I was very impressed!She still to this day can't see what she said that caused 10-12 people to end up in tears of laughter!

·
Banned
820 Posts
Originally Posted by dabcatcher
mines ok now but earlier was a real pain. i though it was at my end. :yucky:

Rajabatis: Up here we use our fingers on the keyboard. :)

And it is still slow!

Originally Posted by steve w
This reminds me of a really lovely lady who used to work with us,she had to go for a medical checkup and was really worried.When she returned to work I asked her how did it go?

She replied in all seriousness "the doctor was a lovely, gentle,massive man,after he relaxed me nicely, he used his dictaphone,:blink: :kissing:

I was very impressed!She still to this day can't see what she said that caused 10-12 people to end up in tears of laughter!

:clap3: :clap3: :)
Cheers,
Dave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts