World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a bit of fun (nothing to do with me being bored in work of course), but whats your favorite fish to catch?...mine hard to choose between the good old Wrasse or the cheeky little Gar, but it has to be the GAR...jumping around like a fool collecting floats as he goes, great fun:clap2:

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,617 Posts
mine would have to be congers - fight hard all the way and also rays....

·
Registered
877 Posts
if we talking eating (which i was, sorry guys) then it have to be cod, but for the fight and landing then have to agree with stiffy, conger! also caught a double figure blonde ray from witches last year and man was that a fish to fetch in !!!! great sport:clap3:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Just a bit of fun (nothing to do with me being bored in work of course), but whats your favorite fish to catch?...mine hard to choose between the good old Wrasse or the cheeky little Gar, but it has to be the GAR...jumping around like a fool collecting floats as he goes, great fun:clap2:
its got 2 be the bass 4 me.TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Mine has to be a Thornback Ray followed by the humble mackeral (gives an excellant fight on light tackle)

Woodster

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
ray,conger and bass bass on very light gear what fun but for a real scrap blondes have won hands down:notworthy

good in bed as well he he he

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
for the table.....bass...cod...whiting...turbot...dabs..mackeral..
for sport.....smoothhounds...large congers....shallow water small eyed rays.

·
Registered
506 Posts
flatfish of any kind

1 - 20 of 72 Posts