World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all when do the hounds make an appernace around aberthaw dying to catch one this year as it will be an other tick in the box tight lines all :) :) :)

fish till you die :fishing1: :fishing1: :fishing1: :fishing1: :fishing1:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
any time now, must use crabs to be sure though, although they are fond of ragworms, so, from now may june and all summer, in fact, we have been catching hounds all through the winter out deep.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
hello all when do the hounds make an appernace around aberthaw dying to catch one this year as it will be an other tick in the box tight lines all :) :) :)

fish till you die :fishing1: :fishing1: :fishing1: :fishing1: :fishing1:
Hi richie i have go for them in may down monknash there first come in around the middle of may and do it night time low water tight lines

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
I too would like to catch a smooth hound from the beach!!! Any chance you could organise a session for us novices ROCKLING??? I'm out of the country between 15- 24 may and we must not clash with the WALES V ENGLAND rematch. But would really like a session for this type of fish. ANYFISH ANYWHERE ANYTIME???:g: I'm sure you would get a few forum members interested as you had a good response for your ray session on monknash the other month. A ROCKLING MASTER CLASS IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE CALLED

1 - 9 of 9 Posts