World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im planing a trip to north wales (abergelle/pensarn) at the begining of september and i have no idea where to fish or what for. im relying on public transport and only beach/pier fishing. What i really want to know is what area and rigs and bait i should use. Also what should i expect to catch and is there a tackle shop in Rhyl ? Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

CAI :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hi Cai,
I haven`t fished abergele or pensarn but as for as tackle shop`s go your best bet is victoria pier angling centre in colwyn bay,you will get quality bait and advice from there,it`s only a few mile from abergele/pensarn area.Saying that you will get somesound advice from this forum aswell,
Tight lines,
Del.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Delboy said:
Hi Cai,
I haven`t fished abergele or pensarn but as for as tackle shop`s go your best bet is victoria pier angling centre in colwyn bay,you will get quality bait and advice from there,it`s only a few mile from abergele/pensarn area.Saying that you will get somesound advice from this forum aswell,
Tight lines,
Del.
Thanks for that m8. Any more info welcome

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hi cai,i forgot to mention that you could try posting on north wales seaangling website,also got a good section on venue`s and directions, the website address is,www.nwsa.ukf.net
See ya,Del.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi cuiinit why dont u try llandudno pier tackle shop on pier and plus public transport.shagy

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shaggy said:
hi cuiinit why dont u try llandudno pier tackle shop on pier and plus public transport.shagy
hi shag . what sort of fish can i expect from there ? any dinner ?

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
hi cuinit maybe some mackrel pollack,who knows, good luck mite see u there.shaggy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts