World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I've not been on here much since my introduction. I'm still a beginner, and must have created a shift in water level with the amount of tackle I've lost in the sea.

I'm currently in Greece near Thessaloniki, where apparently there are no fish!

I'll get to the point, I'm going to be heading back to the UK in August, crossing to Dover. I live in Manchester, but I'm in no rush to head home straight away.

I'd like learn a bit more about fishing, and at least catch a decent sized one! Where would you recommend I go, I like spinning and/or bait fishing.

I wouldn't mind a trip to Cornwall as my other half wants to go, she's never been.

Sorry if that's a bit convoluted, but basically where should I go on the south coast, and would anyone be willing to show me t' ropes?

Thanks for reading,
Scott

·
Registered
16,998 Posts
Hi folks, I've not been on here much since my introduction. I'm still a beginner, and must have created a shift in water level with the amount of tackle I've lost in the sea.

I'm currently in Greece near Thessaloniki, where apparently there are no fish!

I'll get to the point, I'm going to be heading back to the UK in August, crossing to Dover. I live in Manchester, but I'm in no rush to head home straight away.

I'd like learn a bit more about fishing, and at least catch a decent sized one! Where would you recommend I go, I like spinning and/or bait fishing.

I wouldn't mind a trip to Cornwall as my other half wants to go, she's never been.

Sorry if that's a bit convoluted, but basically where should I go on the south coast, and would anyone be willing to show me t' ropes?

Thanks for reading,
Scott
I think you’ll get better replies if you post this in the regional section. Good luck

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I used to live in Cornwall years ago, Loved it. There are lots of good boat trips out of Cornwall and with so much coastal area you will have a great time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts