World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of getting out Sunday night after a few early Rays but was wondering where is my best option?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Im thinking of getting out Sunday night after a few early Rays but was wondering where is my best option?
Hillhead?
if you fancie driving to kent i could tell you where to go this weekend it will be busy though.

·
Registered
184 Posts
i had a nice spotty off hayling a few weeks back m8,(i posted it in the fish id thread)i cant imagine they;ll be queing up to get on yer hook though.lol.

·
Registered
872 Posts
too early for rays at browndown ,my m8 was down there sunday night with peeler,sandeel,squid and mackeral not one bit between 4 rods

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
get the ferry south a coulpe of miles:)
i'll be over there next week with ya ! got a week with the family, just desperately trying to find a roof rack for the lucida and the rods are coming (either that of the kids won't be able to move under them all !!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
i'll be over there next week with ya ! got a week with the family, just desperately trying to find a roof rack for the lucida and the rods are coming (either that of the kids won't be able to move under them all !!
there is still alot of rays here,There is undulate fever is the buzz at the mo average size about 15lb and even a 17.5lb was caught with spotteds and painted being the most common .But is does need a bloow to get it really going.The conger along the back our feeding close in because they are hungry 40 of the beach last week.Best bait a pout but stamp on it first tears tthe flesh a treat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts