World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

I'm planning to fish loch etive for thornbacks, but never fished this loch before. where about should i fish from the beach?

cheers

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
for thornies i always find the mark just past the priory is best, its about 1 mile past, and its a grassy outshot on the right, u can drive down it and there is a little river that flows out on the left
sandeel always works well at this bit for thornies, only thing is tho, it only fishes when calm, if there is too much movement try else were
ive had lots of thornies too 7lb there and the odd double figure spurdog too with the average about 6lb

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
for thornies i always find the mark just past the priory is best, its about 1 mile past, and its a grassy outshot on the right, u can drive down it and there is a little river that flows out on the left
sandeel always works well at this bit for thornies, only thing is tho, it only fishes when calm, if there is too much movement try else were
ive had lots of thornies too 7lb there and the odd double figure spurdog too with the average about 6lb
would it not be better to fish in the water rather than the grass:bleh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts