World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mussel Man
2,506 Posts
sudbrook. in the grass to the right of the ledges.

come off at magor and follow the signs for caldicot. head trough undy ect till you hit the village... you will come through some traffic lights and then at the end of the village (you will be on a by-pass) you will see a roundabout, take a right and keep going until you see a sign for sudbrook (bout 1/2 mile from roundabout).

drive into sudbrook over bridge and take a right at end of railwaylines (white fence).

go over hump at white fence and straight down narrw road until you see childrens play area. park in spaces.

walk through footpath betweek two large mounds and follow football pitch to right.

divers rock and grass banks.

mostly restricted to overhead lobs on the cliffs, rotton bottom optional (strong tides), lug and crab fish well, rags a bit hit and miss at the mo.

check out local.live.com sudbrook. better on 11+ tides

h.t.h, al

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yes its sudbrook, the directions you have been given are spot on, fish it on smallish tides from about 11m - 12.5m newport scale and times at Avonmouth.
I live in Caldicot and have fished it all my life, let me know when you intend on going and message me , i will tag along

·
Mussel Man
2,506 Posts
same ere... free friday, ale or two saturday, possibly free sunday if you fancy a mini-meet :g:

p.m sent.

a.t.b, al

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking of 2nite but its going to be abit late now, time i finish work and run around etc, im definatly up for it either saturday or sunday, only availble dates i can get out

and cheers guys for the directions :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts