World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon Guys,

looking to get out sat night, and in all honesty im a bit stumped as to where to go, looked at all the venues round by me, sandown, the bay, the addy, sandgate and hythe, but its all very hit and miss or just shocking reports down there.

just for a change of scenery thought bout digging out the waders and heading dow minnis, or infact any where along that stretch of coast.

not heard of any reports or late coming from that way, has anyone got some feedback about the coast from minnis up to whistable?? or is anyone heading down there them selves.

any feedback would be of use

cheers guys

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hiya Dukebox
North kent coast, small tides,---still daylight at HW mmmm!? Mate, I wouldnt bother, a small chance of a Bass as the light fades---i reckon that'll be it personally. Plenty of crabs to strip your bait, thats for sure. Not heard of anything to hand. Sorry.
Personally i would head for either the Addy or dunge, at least at dunge the whiting will keep you busy and you do stand a decent chance of a Sole, Dab, Pout, Doggie etc. The Addy fished down the wall off the bottom (when tide rip stops) can produce some interesting stuff. Best of luck wherever you end up.
regards
Billy

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Rocker

did all night on the addy last friday, down the wall with mackerel and other rod out wit peeler and spider peeler. nothing all night same for most others on there, that was right through top op the tide and 3 hours or so either side.

gradually running out of venues, thought minnis might be worth a shout, but yeah tides arent great. cheers for the update though.

looks like the beer is calling instead.

·
Registered
785 Posts
two mates of mine are at seasalter right now.untold little bass about literally feet away from the shoreline.
Seasalter! Them little Bass are as you quite rightly say Dave,--- untold numbers. They are though , good fun on a light freshwater avon rod. A dexter wedge can sometimes eek out a slightly bigger one-----still only small, but bigger---if you get my drift. There were a few small Bream amongst them last year too----again very small---but good sport.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts