World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my feed shallow, old line just snaped. I have found what I need on ebay or ordering directly from Japan. However I was wondering if there are any good stockists in the UK or Ireland that stock a good range of feed shallows.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Still can't get past the featured page with the lures on....Shut various pages down just to see if there was a page behind But no! MMMMMMMMM

Bob

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all of the above only stock a limited number of feed shallows I was wondering if any UK stockists stock a full range of feed shallows

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Steve,,,
Henry started selling lures,,,,news to me!!

the other two are very expensive miles cheaper going to japan,,,or

Gee
Not necessarily. Bassmasters will do a discount for "mates" :whistling
Got me a lovely Feed Shallow+ in Green Sandeel from there. Real quick delivery too.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Not necessarily. Bassmasters will do a discount for "mates" :whistling
Got me a lovely Feed Shallow+ in Green Sandeel from there. Real quick delivery too.
well obviously there are mates on here like you ,bobbage, and others blogging the sites ,,,,
realy thats against the rules not allowed now
,,this is not a adding site and dont let the godfather find out you are getting mates rates either ,,,

Gee

·
Registered
790 Posts
That's a rediculous post Graham.

The original poster asked who in the UK or Ireland stocked a good range of Feed Shallows and I posted 2 links containing what I consider to be a good range.

You stock one.
Think Graham was referring to Griff's post. Its quite funny (not you) how many come out of the wood work when a certain vendor on a certain rock is mentioned.

As for the mate's rates ... not really smart to post about that on a public forum. Good way to start a divide and also get the vendor bombarded asking for discounts. If I bought in the UK i would certainly be shopping around now after that comment ... since it appears there is discount to be had.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.